Monday, March 4, 2013

I Want Spring!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! 
 
I am tired of all of this snow and cold and want Spring to appear.  I want to bask in the warm sun, play around in my garden and enjoy being outside again.
 
Let's have a look at handmade items that are perfect for Spring!

Spring inspired Vintage BuTTon Watch  Spring inspired Vintage BuTTon Watch

Spring Dog Sweater- Easter Tulips in a Row Small Dog Sweater  Spring Dog Sweater

Spring Wreath - Gerber Daisies - Door Wreath - Hope for Spring - Spring Decor - Trending Decor for Your Home  Spring Wreath - Gerber Daisies

Repurposed Floral Handbag  Repurposed Floral Handbag

Spring Flowers Woven Headband  Spring Flowers Woven Headband

Colorful Floral Statement Necklace in Spring Pastels, Textile Necklace, Vintage Jewel Necklace, Fabric Flower Necklace  Colorful Floral Statement Necklace

Magnetic Hematite Versatile Cuff - Wrap - Bracelet - Necklace - Anklet - Choker - Green - Pink - Brown  Magnetic Hematite Versatile Cuff

  Spring in the Prairie Multistrand Necklace  Spring in the Prairie Multistrand Necklace

Spring felt flower daisy bow headband baby-toddler-child  Spring felt flower daisy bow headband

New "Here for You" Love Bug Pot Holder Hot Pad  Love Bug Pot Holder Hot Pad

Victorian Spring Fairy Ear Cuff  Victorian Spring Fairy Ear Cuff

My Spring Tulip Patch Pillow (Cottage Style)  My Spring Tulip Patch Pillow



1 comment:

  1. Cute collection! Thanks for including my lady bug pot holders. I'm wishing for spring on this chilly day too.

    ReplyDelete